The Association of Finnish Children’s Cultural Centers has 30 centres as its members. The centres cooperate nationally by ambulating exhibitions and art workshops, by exchanging performances and methods and by engaging in joint productions.
- South Karelia children’s cultural centre Metku
- Föreningen för Drama Och Teater, DOT r.f.
- Joensuu children’s cultural centre – North Karelia children’s culture network
- Kemi children’s cultural centre
- Concert Centre Finland
- Cultural Centre PiiPoo
- Culture Cooperative Uulu
- Culture house Lilla Villan
- Cultural Centre Valve
- Cultural Union Kuvio
- Lapland children’s cultural network
- Cultural centre for children and youth ARX
- Cultural centre for children and youth Kulttuuriaitta
- Cultural centre for children and youth Villa Arttu
- Children’s cultural centre Efekti
- Children’s cultural centre Laku
- Children’s cultural centre Lastu
- Children’s cultural centre Louhimo
- Children’s Arts Centre Little Aurora
- Children’s cultural centre Rulla
- Luckan network
- Pohjanmaan lastenkulttuuriverkosto BARK
- Pori children’s cultural centre – Satakunta children’s cultural network
- Sagalund museum
- Art house Pessi
- Art house Toteemi
- Dance theater Hurjaruuth, Helsinki
- Children’s culture network Verso
- Hevosenkenkä Toy museum and Theatre
In their regions, the centres work in close cooperation with various municipal sectors, e.g. early education, schools and NGOs. Accessibility is the central principle and goal guiding the operation of the Association of Finnish Children’s Cultural Centers and its member centres. The centres bring accessible art education into the daily lives of as many children and adolescents as possible and increase their well-being by means of art and culture.
The Association of Finnish Children’s Cultural Centers has as its ordinary members professional cultural centres serving children and youth which approve the Association’s purpose and commit themselves to implement its action plan. The members have the right to attend and vote in the Association’s statutory meetings as well as in its joint projects.